- Local warehouse with all indispensable spare parts included in the price of the service agreement, guaranteed repair completion time 24h since call reception.
- Local full service guaranteeing low service costs service agreement covering repairs, checkups, product programming, training, radiological protection supervision.
- Short detector delivery time – 4-8 weeks following order placement.
- Remote diagnostics and detector programming via IP protocol, telephone modem, GSM modem.
- Flexible hardware configuration of the detector enabling its optimal configuration for a given application – reject system, special bins for rejected products, correct rejection confirmation and reject bins’ overfill systems.
- 5-years back-up system for reject logs and rejected products’ images included in the price of the detector.
- Full supervision of the Radiological Protection Supervisor provided by PID Polska and included in the price of the service agreement.
- Eagle has an implemented and certified Quality Management System ISO 9000: 2001.
We offer a full service care agreement, covering routine inspections, repairs and current supervision of the detector settings’ parameters. We start eliminating possible faults within 24h.
The selected documents containing technical specifications of our devices are presented below. Log in or register to access full documentation.
Download specificationH-Series Metal Detector Brochure V-Series Metal Detector Brochure F-Series Metal Detector Brochure Eagle Pack 240 PRO Brochure Eagle Pack 320 PRO Brochure Eagle Pack 400 HC Brochure EaglePack 430 PRO Brochure Eagle Pack 550 PRO Brochure Eagle Pack 720 PRO Brochure Eagle Pack 1000 PRO Brochure Eagle Tall PRO X Brochure Eagle Tall PRO XS Brochure Eagle Tall PRO XSDV Brochure Eagle QuadView Brochure Eagle RMI 720 Brochure Eagle FA720 Bulk Brochure Eagle 720 Pack Brochure Eagle FA3/B Brochure Eagle Remote Touch Screen (RTC) Brochure Eagle Marquee Display Unit (MDU) Brochure